By donR 3/31/15
Okay, every pantry will be different. And when I say pantry I'm talking about cupboards, refrigerator, freezer, back room, or any place where you store food. In parts one through four we have shared some ideas on stocking ingredients for healthy salads, soups, vegetables and sauces. Today, I will give you our final list of what we keep in our pantry for baking, desserts,and a few odds & ends. Of course yours will look different but here are 10 general guidelines for you to consider.
- Have ingredients ready for last-minute emergencies.
- Store enough to cook once for several meals.
- Fill your pantry with healthy ingredients while limiting sugary, fatty comfort foods.
- Restock your pantry on regular basis.
- Make a meal plan and shopping list with your family.
- Use planned-overs whenever possible.
- Think about keeping healthy snacks in your…
If you think you are too small to make a difference...
You've never had a mosquito in your sleeping bag...anon
Most Users Ever Online: 27
Currently Browsing this Page:
Guest Posters: 0
Newest Members:MLorieFice, DonaldBOK, tigertech, CharlieRof, TimmyTab, aswawad, KennethAlcop, Danielreape, CharlesCax, BernardRiB
Administrators: Don R: 197